Saturday, May 7, 2011

Okay. I'm so hungry.




Well. I am so hungry and I found this. Up there. I realized that I am so hungry because I am fucking disappointed. Well, first, it was him. He don't understand the sentence: "I am FUCKING busy! I can't go." Do you always be so demanding? Gaaad. I'm tired of that kind of fucking attitude of yours! If you read this, I'm sorry. I still love you, okay? Can you just, understand? :|

Then, my father went home late and drunk, again! And told me we can't watch Manny Pacquiao's game because they will talk with my mother (but that's okay) and my big sister is not here. I'm guessing something but I don't want to post it here (too personal).

Last, when I texted him, he fell asleep. Good job! Sleeping with no permission. :| And Mr. Toasted Bread, Ms. Nutella, and Mr. Milk saved my life. Ohh, thank you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment